Monday, December 21, 2009

Passion will increase results

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23 (NIV)

This is my verse from Bible that I use to guide my passion to serve God in all that I do. My passion in life was and is to help others. Whether helping them to meet a need or just a kind word to encourage them. I recently developed a passion to feed starving children around the world. i have also found a way that it could be funded by using a program called The Bar. This is free to join and you view a few ads and rate them and they pay you for doing this. You can help me by joining click a few ads or you can click ads from the widget left of this page. here is the link joini5.com/jonde or organizations can join here to raise funds GetTheBar.com/jonde
I thank you for helping this cause and may God Bless you for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment